BEVERLY A. ATTEBERRY, P.C. (”Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This website and other business communications material located herein for informational purposes only. This material does not substitute for specific legal advice, may not reflect the most current legal developments, and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. We ask that you NOT send us any confidential information or facts about any legal matter via this site as e-mail transmissions are not guaranteed to be secure and there is a risk that your communications may be illegally intercepted.
Communications with Beverly A. Atteberry, P.C. via this website or via email do NOT establish an attorney-client relationship. Until Beverly A. Atteberry, P.C. has formally established an attorney-client relationship with you, do not send any confidential information or any information you would expect to be maintained in confidence through this website or through any email address posted on this website as the communication may NOT be considered privileged.
Please be aware that any communication sent to us by email may be intercepted by third parties who may be under NO obligation to keep such communication confidential. Before sending any information, you should contact us to arrange suitable means to protect it. Employing an attorney is an important matter that should not be based solely upon information provided by a website or advertising. Various information, including attorney biographies, found on this website may include descriptions of successful client representations or outcomes in particular matters, however, the results portrayed are dependent on the facts of the particular matters described, among other variables. The results in any matter will not necessarily be indicative of results obtained in other matters. We intend no assurance and make no guarantee or prediction that we will be successful in new matters, even if they involve similar circumstances. Portions of this website may contain attorney advertising as defined under the rules of some states.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.beverlyatteberry.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
If you wish to seek legal representation from Beverly A. Atteberry, P.C., please call my office. Specific office information may be found in the Contact Us portion of this website.
In the event that the information on this site is inconsistent with the rules governing communications of legal services in a particular state, Beverly A. Atteberry, P.C. is unwilling to assume representation of those clients based on this communication.
Portions of this website may contain attorney advertising under the rules of some states.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of Eighteen (18)
Our website is not intended for children under eighteen (18) years of age. No one under the age of eighteen (18) may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), do not use or provide any information on this Website or [through any of its features, register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age eighteen (18) without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of eighteen (18), please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (”personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as you are an inventor or business owner, and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes but is not limited to requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence including email addresses if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of payment transactions you conduct through our website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of BEVERLY A. ATTEBERRY, P.C.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by BEVERLY A. ATTEBERRY, P.C. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BEVERLY A. ATTEBERRY, P.C., our customers, or others.
Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.