Violent Crimes Lawyer in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Oklahoma Violent Crimes Law define violent offenses as those which cause bodily harm or threaten to cause bodily harm to another person or people. Assault, domestic violence, rape, and homicide are among the most commonly charged and prosecuted violent crimes. In some cases, such as DUI manslaughter, a person may be charged using Oklahoma violent crimes law even though he or she had no intent to harm the victim. Beverly Atteberry, Criminal Lawyer in Tulsa will fight to protect your rights.
The circumstances of your particular case can dramatically affect the charge and potential penalties you face. With my 20 years of experience as a criminal trial lawyer in Tulsa County, I am well suited to navigate the complexities of the violent crimes law and bring the best possible outcome for your case. My experience as a Tulsa criminal attorney will help you protect your rights.
Crimes considered to be violent crimes in Oklahoma include:
- Aggravated Assault, Assault and Battery, Assault with a Dangerous Weapon, Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Armed Robbery
- Domestic Violence
- Gun Crimes and Weapons Offenses
- Illegal Possession of a Firearm, Possession of a Firearm in the Commission of a Felony, Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon, Pointing a Firearm
- Homicide – Murder, Manslaughter, Vehicular Manslaughter
- Rape and Violent Sex Crimes